Remember and Honor Loved Ones
At Butterflies in the Park
"A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam.
And for a brief moment,
its glory and beauty belong to our world.
But then it flies on again, and though we wish
it could have stayed,
we feel so lucky to have seen it."
MyMichigan Home Care invites you to Butterflies in the Park, a live butterfly release in honor or memory of loved ones. This special event under the support of the MyMichigan Health Foundation includes a memorial presentation and the release of butterflies at neighborhood parks and Woodland Hospice House.
Proceeds from the butterfly event will benefit patients in need of home care and hospice services, medications and medical supplies, including the Woodland Hospice House and their patients.
Butterflies will be released Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 1 p.m., at the following locations:
- Alma - Wright Park, Tracy Band Shell, 520 Park Avenue
- Clare - Emerald Isle Recreation Complex, 303 Pinecrest Street
- Gladwin - Stone Cottage Gardens, 3740 Willford Road
- Midland - Stratford Woods Park, 3922 E. Ashman
- Mt. Pleasant - Woodland Hospice House, 2597 S. Meridian Road
If you have any questions about this event, please call the MyMichigan Health Foundation at (989) 839-1932.