Unemployment Compensation Notice

If you wish to file for unemployment benefits after terminating employment with MyMichigan Health, you will need a copy of the Unemployment Compensation Notice for the affiliate where you were employed. This document contains your 10-digit UIA number as well as other helpful information about how to determine your eligibility and file a claim.

Download Form

(PDF Adobe Acrobat Required) 

Personal Assistance

Talk to a Human Resources representative or get technical assistance with our job application tool.


(989) 839-3230


Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 5 p.m., Eastern Time