MyMichigan Home Care
Providing skilled nursing and therapy, home infusion and hospice care in more in northern and the middle of Michigan
MyMichigan Home Care provides a variety of health care services in the home setting to support patients achieve individual goals. Counties served include: Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Bay, Clare, Crawford, Gladwin, Gratiot, Iosco, Isabella, Midland, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Otsego and Presque Isle, as well as portions of Cheboygan, Mecosta, Montcalm, Roscommon and Saginaw Counties.
Services We Provide
Some of the services we provide include (not all services available in all counties):
Who Can Benefit?
People who may benefit from MyMichigan Home Care's services include:
- Those recovering after surgery or hospitalization
- Those with a recent change in health status that limits mobility or necessitates more specialized care
- Those with new medications or diagnoses
- Those with a declining health or mental status
- Those requiring some assistance to remain at home
- Those that wish to explore discontinuing curative treatment and/or hospitalizations
The MyMichigan Difference
Here are just some of the ways our Home Care and Hospice services are above the rest:
- MyMichigan Home Care is part of the MyMichigan Health family. This family includes medical centers in Midland, Alpena, Alma, Clare, Gladwin, and West Branch so the transition from any of our health facilities is easy.
- Patients have access to nurses 24 hours a day.