What kind of test do you need?
(Check with our workplace, school or travel destination for their specific requirements.)
- PCR Test (more accurate, results take 24-48 hours)
- Call your primary care provider to schedule an appointment for testing.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, or they do not offer this service, you may call one of our Urgent Care locations to schedule an appointment for testing.
- Antigen Test (results available in 10-15 minutes)
- Rapid antigen tests are available at most local pharmacies.