A department of MyMichigan Medical Center Alma
To properly identify sleep disorders so treatment can begin, patients may be referred for testing at the Sleep Disorders Lab at MyMichigan Medical Center Mt. Pleasant. Services include:
- Polysomnogram (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT)
- CPAP Titration
- Pediatric Sleep Studies
- Home Sleep Testing
The Sleep Disorders Lab offers:
- State-of-the-art monitoring and recording equipment, including digital EEG and video.
- Comfortable, private rooms that make patients feel at home so they can reproduce their usual sleep.
- Rooms feature full-size beds, not hospital beds and are handicap accessible.
- Physicians specializing in sleep disorders.
Sleep Studies by Appointment ONLY
Learn more about sleep disorders