MyMichigan Medical Center Alpena believes in a family-centered approach to maternity care. We recognize that childbirth is important to mothers, fathers, significant others and the rest of the family. So our nurses, physicians and other medical professionals will do everything they can to ensure that your family will have a positive, safe birth experience. Our services include:
- Vaginal births and births that require additional expertise, such as twins, preterm deliveries, cesarean sections and induced labor
- Highly skilled, caring nurses
- Specialized childbirth units - labor, delivery and recovery take place in the same room
- A proactive pain-management philosophy
- Infant nutrition and lactation support
- A family-friendly visiting policy
To learn more about our Maternity Centers, please see our Maternity page.