The urogynecology clinic provides timely consultations and surgeries in Midland, bringing these services closer to home for patients throughout northern and middle Michigan. Urogynecology experts from University of Michigan Health offer consultations and surgeries in both Midland and Ann Arbor. This enables patients to choose the location and timing that best suits their needs. The clinic also has a full time practitioner at the Center for Women’s Health, ensuring patients get the local support and care they need between clinic dates. Patients who elect to have their surgeries in Ann Arbor may still take advantage of coordinated pre- and post-op visits in Midland as well as testing at local MyMichigan facilities, saving them time and travel.
- Medical and surgical management of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic floor injury from childbirth
- Vaginal surgeries
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Consultation and referrals for non-surgical options for pelvic prolapse, such as pessaries or pelvic floor therapy
- Pessary fitting and maintenance
- Urodynamic studies to distinguish between stress incontinence and overactive bladder/urge incontinence
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS), a treatment for overactive bladder/urge incontinence
Video visits are now available for many concerns that do not require a physical exam. If you have any questions about your health, please continue to call or message your provider, and we will discuss whether a video visit may be an appropriate option for you.