MyMichigan Medical Center West Branch believes in a family-centered approach to maternity care. We recognize that childbirth is important to mothers, fathers, significant others and the rest of the family. So our nurses, physicians and other medical professionals will do everything they can to ensure that your family will have a positive, safe birth experience. Our services include:
- Vaginal births and births that require additional expertise, such as twins, preterm deliveries, cesarean sections and induced labor
- Highly skilled, caring nurses
- State of the art labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) suites
- A proactive pain-management philosophy
- Infant nutrition and lactation support
- A family-friendly visiting policy
- To learn more about our Maternity Centers, please see our Maternity page.
Please enter through the Emergency Department. You will be assisted to the Maternity Unit.