A Department of MyMichigan Medical Center Midland
A 24/7 Emergency Department on the site of MyMichigan Health Park Bay with all the capabilities of a hospital-based emergency department.
- All-private rooms with natural light
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Curbside heated wheelchairs
- A heated ambulance entrance to prevent patients' body temperature from dropping during arrival
- Separate waiting spaces and specialized rooms with external airflow for safer care of patients with COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
- On-site 24/7 CT scanning, X-ray and laboratory for faster results
- Coordination of care with on-site family medicine providers for prompt outpatient follow-up after discharge
- “They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable during my time. I will recommend this place and if my family ever needs ER services, this the only place we will go.”
- “I wish other places had a staff like they have here. I would highly recommend to come here. Loved everyone. This is a top notch ER!!”
- “My nurse and doctor were great at answering my questions and putting me at ease. I was nervous, and having them be so calm and personable was very reassuring.”
- “My service here was outstanding!!!!!”
- “The service was great and staff was fast and efficient. I was able to get in and get out in a reasonable time compared to other ED.”
- “You guys are 110% better than anywhere I’ve been.”
Meets A Growing Demand for Emergency Services
- Emergency department visits are on the rise and use rates are higher than state and national averages demonstrating a need for additional access points.
- The majority of Bay County residents live west of the Saginaw River and many have expressed a need for timely access to emergency care on the west side of the river.
- Emergency visits related to mental health concerns and substance use have increased even more significantly, demonstrating a need for more local access to behavioral health services. Behavioral health and telemedicine are integrated into emergency and primary care, helping to address that need.