MyMichigan Medical Center Sault believes in a family-centered approach to maternity care. We recognize that childbirth is important to mothers, fathers, significant others and the rest of the family. So our nurses, physicians and other medical professionals will do everything they can to ensure that your family will have a positive, safe birth experience. Our services include:
- Vaginal births and births that require additional expertise, such as twins, preterm deliveries, cesarean sections and induced labor
- Highly skilled, caring nurses
- State of the art labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) suites
- A proactive pain-management philosophy
- Infant nutrition and lactation support
- A family-friendly visiting policy
Families who want to acquaint themselves with the facility before the big day are invited to schedule a tour of the unit. Staff members are always proud to showcase the top-notch services and technology found in the birthing center. An advance tour also allows the prospective parents to fill out any paperwork, which simplifies the process when the big day occurs.
To learn more about our Maternity Centers, please see our Maternity page.