Patient Forms

Advance Directives

See Designating a Patient Advocate.

Authorization to Communicate and Leave Telephone Messages

Medical Records

Nonopioid Directives

These forms enable you to document your wish to avoid receiving opioid medications while in our hospitals.

Pediatric Forms

  • Consent for Treatment of a Minor Child (PDF, 68 KB) - Sign this form and give it to a babysitter, relative, school chaperone or anyone who is responsible for your child while you are away. That person will need to present this form to get medical, dental or hospital care for your child if you cannot be reached.
  • Sports physicals (.pdf, downloads from MHSAA website) - This form is required by many school and private sports programs. Complete the student and parent portions of this form and bring it with you to your scheduled sports physical.

How Do I Call a Patient?

For patient privacy, we do not give out direct phone numbers to inpatient rooms. Please call the switchboard numbers below and ask for the patient by full name. Please keep in mind that patients may elect not to receive phone calls. See more ways to stay in touch.


Alpena (989) 356-7000

Clare (989) 802-5000

Gladwin (989) 426-9286

Gratiot (Alma) (989) 463-1101

Midland (989) 839-3000

West Branch (989) 345-3660